Peringatan keras: setiap karya yang dimuat di Writing Session dilindungi UU hak cipta & penjiplakan pada karya tersebut memiliki sanksi!

Minggu, 05 September 2010

Dear Boy . .

Oleh:Diah Putri Astuti

Dear boy..
I don't mind if I have to text you everyday to remind you for a class.
I don't mind if I have to wait for you when you're come late.
I don't mind if I have to laugh at your jokes, even if they are not funny at all.
I don't mind if I have to listen to you story, even it'll take hours.
I don't mind if I have to waste a lot of my time just to accompany you.
I don't mind if I have to lend you my shoulders when you are tired.
I don't mind if I have to lend my hand for you to grab when you are nervous or scared.
I don't mind if you throw rocks on my window at 10pm just for a cup of coffee.
I don't mind, at all, because I only have you in my mind and I wish that you do too.

1 komentar:

  1. You should have so much time for yourself, your friends and family, dear.

    It sounds you can't be alone without your boyfriend. Actually, He don't really want to do what you did.

    LOL

    (^_^)y

    BalasHapus

SANGAT DIANJURKAN untuk saling mengapresiasi atau mengkritik tulisan satu sama lain. Kita sama-sama belajar ya!