Peringatan keras: setiap karya yang dimuat di Writing Session dilindungi UU hak cipta & penjiplakan pada karya tersebut memiliki sanksi!

Rabu, 19 Januari 2011

Last Wishes


Oleh: @iodometri


67th day since the crash, 3 survivors of an airplane crashed was waiting to be rescued near the beach. coincidently they released the jinny form the sacred lamp.
Jinny                   : you’ve just released me from the suffer, mention your wishes my lord and it would be reality
Irish                    : “I have  a wife and two daughters, please send me back to them”.
Jinny                   : “as you wish my lord”. Then the Irish  was disappeared.
Egyptian             : “my fiance is waiting for me, could you bring me to her?”
Jinny                   : “all right my lord” then he disappeared just like the Irish before.
Indonesian         : “jinny you know, they both have already dead. Even though you send them back to their places, they’ll got nothing but sadness and tears of their lovely people.
Jinny                   : so my lord?
Indonesian         : can you make them life?
Jinny                   : one wish for one life my lord?
Indonesian         : I have no one’s waiting for me, so give it to the Irish, and take mine then give it to the Egyptian.

2 komentar:

SANGAT DIANJURKAN untuk saling mengapresiasi atau mengkritik tulisan satu sama lain. Kita sama-sama belajar ya!